创业博客 剑知简报 加入VIP 联系客服 登录 ☰ Menu
创业博客

在美国是否注册LLC,pros and cons

作者: JC, 更新日期: 2016-07-13
以下是我在一本书里看到的(具体的书名忘记了),是给以写作为生的人写的建议,我觉得写的不错,分享一下。

"Disadvantages to LLC status

The paperwork is fairly straightforward, especially for single-member LLCs. If your LLC has multiple members or is a complex arrangement, you should hire a business attorney to assist you in establishing your LLC.

When should you consider LLC status for your business? If you wish to protect your personal assets. If you have no business income or assets yet, then, probably no need to worry about LLC status.

I operated my accounting business as a sole proprietorship for its first six years. After that, I was attracting more clients and generating more income. I already had professional liability insurance, but I decided it was time to add limited liability status to my sole proprietorship. I applied to be a single member LLC in my state for filing the paperwork and paying a $125 fee.

Problem with partnerships

I usually discourage authors from forming a business partnership, warning them that a partnership is like being married but not being in love. You maybe responsible for debts the other person can take on. Partnerships have complex tax situations necessitating professional expertise, and they may require a lawyer to draft the partnership agreement."
关于本站 | 美国剑知生活网 | JC的英文站 | Privacy Policy
Copyright © 2024, All Rights Reserved.